Follow us on
The trend toward greater use of technology in trucks and trailers is clear and continues to increase. It is important to understand the impact of technology on the aftermarket and the opportunity that is represents. NEW 2016 Study will EXPLORE the current size and forecast of the electronic components aftermarket.
The study will:
- Quantify in units and revenue dollars the current electronic replacement market
- Examine failure modes and maintenance practices
- Assess distribution channels and points of service
- Identify life cycle differences and similarities
DETAILED LOOK AT the maintenance practices of farm EQUIPMENT
Annually, MacKay & Company examines aftermarket parts demand on 500 components on agriculture equipment. In 2015, TOTAL replacement demand is valued at $7,610 million.
- Average annual acres harvested over the past twelve years has been 298.0 million acres
- Corn and soybeans has accounted for an average of 52% of all acres planted
- With the average tractor age at more than 21 years, the 2015 agriculture parts aftermarket grew by 1.8% in 2015
Industries: Light Duty, Medium and Heavy Duty Truck, Construction, Agriculture
TRACKS REPLACEMENT DEMAND FOR LUBRICANTS AND COOLANTS USED IN ON-HIGHWAY AND OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLES
- Identifies total annual U.S. demand in gallons for replacement oil, coolant, gear oil and hydraulic transmission fluid
- Markets segmented to provide better profiles — size, brand used, point of removal and replacement, where purchased (distribution channel)
- Tracks demand for major brands of lubricants and coolants
MacKay DataMac® Webinar ▬ Save the Date
MacKay Webinar Friday April 29, 2016 for DataMac® subscribers.