David Kalvelage joined MacKay & Company in 2002 as manager of database services and information technology. As a client consultant, he currently works on:
- Providing market intelligence to clients to assist them in making management and marketing decisions
- Data analysis and reporting for single and multi-client projects
- Development, analysis and reporting of local area parts market potential reports for counties, states and metropolitan areas
- MacKay & Company's Aftermarket Index reports
- MacKay & Company’s DataMac Tire report
- Managing the data that drives PartsPotential.com
He received a bachelor degree from Iowa State University and earned his MBA and Masters in Information Systems from the University of Colorado at Denver. Prior to coming to MacKay & Company, he worked as a project manager at Lucent Technologies.
When you call the office, ask for Dave "K". There are 3 Daves.