HEAVY DUTY AFTERMARKET DIALOGUE
Presented by HDMA and MacKay & Company
January 22, 2018, Mirage Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
What's On The Agenda?
The Global Economy - The Growing Interdependence
- Bill Strauss, Senior Economist & Economic Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Structure and Trends of the Current Heavy Duty Aftermarket
- John Blodgett, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, MacKay & Company
- Dr. Bob Dieli, President & Founder, RDLB, Inc.
- Ken Griswold, Director - Market Strategy & Sales, MacKay & Company
Real World View - Global Perspective
- Jay Craig, CEO & President, Meritor, Inc.
- Joe McAleese, Chairman, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems
- Denny Slagle, President & CEO, Mack Trucks
Meeting the Parts and Services Needs of Today's Fleet
- Brian Beaudrie, Corporate Vice President Maintenance, Advanced Disposal
- Gerry Mead, Executive Director of Innovation, Phillips Industries, former Senior Vice President of Maintenance, U.S. Xpress
- Ernie Sibbick, Maintenance Supervisor, Keith Hall & Sons Transport
- Chris Trajkovski, Vice President of Transportation, Fleet Maintenance, C & S Wholesale Grocers
- Scott Gates, Senior Director/General Manager, Ryder
- Bill Long, President & COO, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Bill Nolan, President, PBS Truck Parts
- Matt Treadwell, General Marketing Manager, PACCAR Parts
- Buzz Warner, Dealer Principal, Warner Truck Centers
Diversify your decision making capabilities.
Access and leverage the most comprehensive database of commercial vehicle aftermarket information available. Our signature DataMac formats guide and assist your decisions by helping you visualize, forecast and actualize your market positions.
Maximize your perspectives.
From consultative planning and proprietary reports to product analysis, acquisition studies and evaluations, MacKay & Company delivers everything you need for strategic planning and consultation at all levels of decision-making.
MacKay & Company
1 E. 22nd St, Suite 300
Lombard, IL 60148
Toll free: 800.926.6110
Do you operate medium or heavy duty trucks?
Did you see our ad?
If yes, then register to participate in future surveys.