MacKay & Company’s Aftermarket Index provides a monthly indication of aftermarket volume by channel (OES & Independent) in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. We have been publishing our Aftermarket Index report as a multi-client product since 1997. We currently have 20 participating companies and cover approximately 10% of the aftermarket.
We would like to extend to you this special invitation to participate in a brief meeting during HDAW to further discuss the Index and its effectiveness as a tool for your company. Current participants will also share how they use the Index. The meeting will likely last an hour or less.
Mirage Hotel Las Vegas, Room: Andros B
Wednesday, January 24th, 2018, 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
If you are interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our current overall marketplace, there is little doubt that there has been an increase in E-Commerce retail sales. Through our extensive look at the medium and heavy duty E-Commerce activity, we learned a great deal about fleets' current and future online parts purchasing.
Our Study of Off-Highway fleets' E-Commerce activity will cover many of the same topics, but also explore those nuances specific to the off-highway fleet.
- Are Off-Highway fleets' business practices different from other vocations?
- Do location constraints impact accessibility to parts providers?
- Have online parts purchasing gained more ground in off-highway fleet maintenance practices?
- Do agriculture fleets' online parts purchasing equal or exceed those of construction fleets?
Industries: Light Duty, Medium and Heavy Duty Truck, Construction, Agriculture
TRACKS REPLACEMENT DEMAND FOR LUBRICANTS AND COOLANTS USED IN ON-HIGHWAY AND OFF-HIGHWAY VEHICLES
- Identifies total annual U.S. demand in gallons for replacement oil, coolant, gear oil and hydraulic transmission fluid
- Markets segmented to provide better profiles — size, brand used, point of removal and replacement, where purchased (distribution channel)
- Tracks demand for major brands of lubricants and coolants